Elisabeth and Merianna talk about the hard work of recognizing and identifying triggers for your past self. Confronting this past self is important, but allowing yourself time to heal is just as important. How do you balance both?
- Amazon.com: Trigger Warning: Short Fictions and Disturbances eBook: Neil Gaiman: Kindle Store
- BIG MAGIC by Elizabeth Gilbert Availble Now!
- Why Self Care Is So Important
- The art and science of very interior design | The Fluent Self
- Why I Use Trigger Warnings - The New York Times
- Trigger warning | Geek Feminism Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia
- How Trigger Warnings Are Hurting Mental Health on Campus - The Atlantic